Tuesday 7 October 2014

Sound and Vision: Week 2


After having struggled a bit last week with mark making and finding a medium I enjoyed, this week I have felt a bit more confident working a bit more illustratively. I particularly enjoyed the theme from retro mood board task, really enjoying finding psychedelic patterns, 60s ephemera and presenting a colour palette with yarn wrappings. 
I really hope to take this work forward creating more drawings using the bright colours and swirly patterns. 
I feel like I have really enjoyed this project, and feel a bit more confident with my drawing. It is useful to know that I can turn non visual stimuli into illustrative drawings, which may come in handy getting “unstuck” in future projects. 
And although I have not really found my favourite medium to work with, I have enjoyed using the photocopier to manipulate my drawings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment