Monday 13 October 2014

PDP Tutorials


Having had my PDP tutorial, I am very excited about this project. I have lots of bright colours to work with and have been advised to do drawings and try manipulating further my images I have photocopied. I am going to experiment with lots of different media to try and recreate the effects created by the manipulated photocopied images. 
Although I feel like I still have a very random collection of drawing across my two sketchbooks I feel like focusing on a few different images will help me refine my drawing and hopefully find a media that works for me.
 I think it might be interesting to try recreate the lines with collage or inks. I’m looking forward to having more drawings so I can start thinking about fabrics and techniques that I might use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment