Tuesday 17 February 2015

Final Week

After my tutorial this week, although I have already completed my apron, I found the feedback about my colour use very inspiring and so I have decided to produce a developed sample to show how I would improve my apron if I were to do it again.
I decided to try and refine my proportions and use plain space strategically to help draw your eye to the most interesting parts of my work and altering the background colour to help enhance my colour palette. I also decided to experiment with ink painted linen, which I found really added texture and an extra dimension to the colours I was using.

I have looked at the work of Sonia Delaunay to help me with colour proportions http://soniadelaunay.fr/collections


I also tried to produce some more samples for my Self Initiated project that were more defined as fiery feathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment