Monday 22 September 2014

Summer Work Feedback


Today we had our feedback sessions for our summer sketchbooks. I found it very interesting looking at other people’s work and found other people’s comments quite helpful. 
Main improvements I feel I could make is finding a style of drawing I’m most comfortable and sticking with it. This would make my sketchbook feel more like a “Collection” of “My” drawings. Having observed other people’s sketchbooks I feel when drawing, I should be more selective about what I draw for example make a decision about whether I’m more interested about line and colour or shapes and pattern. I feel like this selection of my drawings reflects this:



Having said that, having used a variety of different techniques drawing I feel will enable me to consider more techniques when translating into embroidery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment